GMNA - Servant Leadership
A servant-leader focuses primarily on the growth and well-being of people and the communities to which they belong. While traditional leadership generally involves the accumulation and exercise of power by one at the top of the pyramid, servant leadership is different. The servant-leader shares power, puts the needs of others first and helps people develop and perform as highly as possible. (www.greenleaf.org)
Join us for a morning of review of local organizations and a reflection of the needs in our community.
Guest Speaker: Tara Rice Simkins, J.D.
Short Talks (max 2 minutes each):
* Aiken County Habitat for Humanity
* Arts & Heritage Center of North Augusta
* Christ Community Health Services Augusta, Inc.
* North Augusta Lions Club
* The RECing Crew
* RMHC Augusta
* Community Ministry of North Augusta
* American Heart Association
* Riverfront Marines, Detachment #1132
* Affect the Culture